Bring to the Auction
- Photo ID (with address) for registration
- Cash or Credit Card to fund purchases on the day
- Auction Catalogue with your notes!
- Suitable transport for your items
- Suitable packaging, bubble wrap, sheets, blankets, paper, boxes, ropes to transport your items
- Completed 'Absentee Bidding Form' must be received via post or email or by leaving your bids over the phone with one of the auctioneers at least 3 working days prior to the auction commencing
- Phone bidding must be pre-arranged with the auctioneer prior to the auction.
Preparing to Buy
- Research, research and research
- Know what your items are worth before the auction
- How much is an item worth to you (eg missing 1 from a set?)
- Make notes on your Auction Catalogue
- Plan out the day
- What times does the auction start?
- How long to get there?
- Allowance for traffic and the unexpected?
- Some auctions are over more than one day - plan to attend the correct days!
- Register to bid (allow time for this)
- Use your numbered bidders card to bid (hold it up clearly for the auctioneer)